A sequel to a classic XBLA arcade game, is coming out this week (July 30th, 2008 to be specific) and I’m sure you all would like to know some of the details about this new release! I’ll give you a couple of points to drool over.
- Six action-packed gamemodes: Deadline, Evolved, King, Pacifism, Waves, and Sequence.
- 4 Player Action! Play versus, with teams, or co-op!
- New Geoms, that increase your multiplier! (And the multiplier is no longer capped at 10x, in fact, it’s not capped at all!
- New enemies, to trouble even the most professional of Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved players!
- 800 MSP (or 10 dollars) cost